Doc Redeye develops films in many genres covering creative and sonic art, music video and commercial projects for clients. Three creative dramas have appeared at the Edinburgh Film Festival and all have attained interest and excellent reviews. Actors involved have included Lee Ingleby (Master & Commander, Harry Potter and the BBC’s George Gently).
The music videos allow up and coming film makers to get involved in the processes giving valuable experience to new talent. The BBC covered one of the filming days; themselves filming a documentary about the world snooker champion featuring Peter Ebdon.
The commissioned work covers any style or approach covering fast documentary styles to interviews and information approaches. Resent commissions have included the full mandatory training film (65 minutes) for the East Lancashire Trust, and all film projects include original soundtracks recorded for the specific needs of the projects.
- Seven Deadly Sins (Dave Wade)
- A Matter of Conscience (Lee Ingleby, Gordon Ingleby)
- Fall of Paradise (Music Video – Peter Ebdon)
- Wembley – Theatre of Dreams (Stephen D Reid)
- The Wanderers (Commission for launch of Reebok Stadium Bolton)
- If Only (Commissioned film for Papyrus)
- Behind Opening Doors (Commission for Dept. of Families and Children)
- Sweet Love (Music video – Milli Low)
- Overboard (Music video – Ashleigh Wood)
- Frasier St Project (Commission for Princes Trust)
- Behind the Scenes (Commission for Silent Night Beds)
- Fashion Show (Lancashire CC)
- NHS Mandatory Training (Commission for NHS East Lancashire Trust)
- Every Day (Music video – Nicole Talmer)
Here are a selection of our Films: –
A Matter of Conscience