Doc Redeye delivers music in any genre for film TV and Radio both incidental and thematic. With access to some of the most imaginative and talented session musicians/singers in the UK, a commissioned piece can be delivered on time and to the highest standards quickly and efficiently.
Working closely with Accorder Music Ltd (Publishers) and Picture Lock Ltd we can create thematic scores for any creative project from classical to dub, reggae to Asian.
All music is composed on site using Logic Pro and Pro Tools, and will be mastered to the highest standard to any broadcasting requirements. We can synchronise to film and always work closely with clients to ascertain the production and arrangement elements are constantly assessed and developed to the highest required specifications.
- Seven Deadly Sins (Concept Singles)
- Wembley Stadium Theme (Commission)
- The Wanderers, launch of Reebok Stadium, Bolton. (Commission)
- A Matter of Conscience (Film – Lee Ingleby)
- If Only (Commission)
- Behind Closed Doors (Commission)
- Market (6 part series for the BBC)
- NHS Mandatory Training (Commission)
- The Art of Art (Film – Sulene Fleming)
Contact us for more information and a selection of themes.